World Famous Classic! In 1926 the fabled alchemist Fulcanelli left his masterpiece, Le Mystère des Cathédrales with a student, charged him with the responsibility of publishing it, and promptly disappeared. What remains is Fulcanelli's remarkable Hermetic Study of Gothic Cathedral Construction detailing the amazing fact that the Gothic Cathedrals of Europe have openly displayed the secrets of alchemy for 700 years! These secrets are clearly shown in the porches, facades, cosmic figures and emblems of these great cathedrals and displayed in the included 52 pages of plates.This remarkable book describes the symbols and process of the Great Work. Explained are the secrets of the Argonauts (employing the spoken cabala) and the transmission of the message by means of the Language of the Birds (the encoding of words). 238pp., includes 52pp. plates, 6 X 9, ISBN-10: 0-914732-14-5, ISBN-13: 978-0-914732-14-3, DIGITAL ISBN: 978-0-914732-43-3 (future eBook) • printed copy price $23.95.
SOME INDEPENDENT REVIEWS
- This book is very well researched and written and is an absolute classic in esoteric circles.
- Like the alchemical process itself, digestion of this book is slow and methodical but can lead to enlightening results.
- I rated this book five stars because of the rarity of modern Alchemical treatises.
- They keep their secrets well guarded. In comparison to their world, the fictional world of Brown's "Da Vinci Code" is as a speck of dust to Mount Everest.
- As an initiate my review of this book is for the Birds; my lips would speak but Cant. Like The Cathars I retired into my man cave and read with riveting and intense interest, this book; and like The Magi, my praise must be kept silent. For I am in awe of the great sign of the work.